Greenstuff scuplting

Posted

I picked up a sculpting knife from a local GW store cause I never owned one. I cut off the finger of the hive tyrant that connected to the lash whip. I wanted to have a more agressive pose with the whip like many converted bloodthirsters have. So I am going to have to re attach the finger with green stuff to make a seamless finger and its too small to pin. I was also thinking about adding more lash whip tentacles to make the whip seem really aggressive and intimidating. Well thats all just thoughts for now cause I still have plenty of spineguants to assemble!

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List