Hive Tyrant conversion idea

Posted

I have been thinking of converting another of my hive tyrants to have a scything talon at the end of the venom cannon. An example that inspired me is here and here (this one was the most inspiring and I believe the other guy got his idea from this one as well) What I want to do is have the gun and its "cord arm" on the same side with the scything talon coming down. I also am considering one like the second photo just cause it looks like the tyrant is ready to swing the venom cannon as a scyth to cut a marines head off!

As for flying tyrants I really like Molochs here (you have to go to molochs gallery then headquarter and second one down) and this one that is similiar with the scything talons

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List