not much progress

Posted

I was only able to accomplish a couple termaguants. I have slowed down and well I need to get back on schedule. Its a love hate relationship entering in the contest. I know its worth it to motivate me to get my assembly done. I had an idea I brought up to the forum (remember I am VoidLord) that was shot down here

Since I was completely not thinking about wysiwyg and the leaping biomorph I am not going though with it. Maybe one day I will cut the models up a little to change the poses and whatnot. Not this time as I am going to get them done. I also had the idea of putting some blades on top of the tyrant guard or even some toxic miasma who knows?

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List