Plaster and sanding

Posted in




I have added and sanded 2 layers of the plaster and its starting to shape up the sides nicely. Its taken longer than thought simply because I am no mason with the putty/plaster. Every time I sand the plaster there are weak spots than crack and crumble chunks. It is making the table have a very nice finished look. I also bought at a local hardware store some spraypaint (it is the H2O latex krylon has discontinued due to lack of sales) It is a fantastic product as it does not eat foam!!! So I bought a couple cans of white for future ice terrain. I also had a professional company paint my dream color scheme. Its not complex but for some reason I love it and thats what matters. The White and blue color scheme is what I love. Micro Art Studio did a fantastic job as you can see below.

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List