Pics...

Posted









MAS finished another three models for me. Here they are.

6 comments

The broodlord model is so hard to pose other than the standard way. Mine is done just normal and I like that you tried to put some action into him.

The paintwork on the chitin is stunning! Very impressive and well themed.

yeah, this is why we follow your blog.

How was the snow effect done? It looks stunning, much more "crystaline" than snow generally looks on models...

Jaw-droppingly beautiful.

@Paul
I would email Micro Art Studio and ask them. From what I can see it looks as a mixture of woodland scenic snow with a sprinkling of it on top to give that crystal glitter effect.

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List