Progress: Tyranid

Posted in

Today I was able to finish assembly of 4 more spineguants. That leaves only 8 more! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Still have some Tyrant guard to assembly and conversion work to do also. I also spent a good amount of time cutting all the excess biomorphs and bioweapons from the various sprues I had left over and organized them into my bitz box. I was really happy about that and to see all that I had for future conversions! I also plan on entering a video contest on youtube and hopefully I will win and then I can get tons and I MEAN TONS OF TYRANIDS! Thats it for now!

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List