Tyranid Guant progress

Posted

I finished assembly A-Z on 4 spineguants today. I was inspired by having purchased some hobby files and a hobby k,nife. Both of which are produced by games-workshop. I have to say they are good and my only complaint is I think the hobby knife blades should be sturdier and not as weak. I have not decieded on my exact army composition. I am content with guant assembly as there are so many to do. I cant decide what to make my hive tyrants but I am hoping to make a decision soon on that.

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List