Paint Stripping

Posted in

I just started paint stripping a lot of my tyranid models. It has been a learning process. I am using brake fluid. I left the models overnight and then scrubbed them. I would say 90% of the paint come off and some primer. After doing that I had to dispose the break fluid by regulation cause it was smelling bad and my apartment complex was getting to stink. I should have a video up when its all done on youtube. I also finished cleaning up all the hormaguants I had. I am so behind on everything. I need to find someway to base all them like the test figures. I dont know what I am going to do next. I can either spend time cleaning the models I am in the process of stripping or assemble the tyranid warrior models I have in plastic. I have some thinking to do.

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List