Updating

Posted

So recently I have been working on my broodlord. I finally bent and bended into a jumping position. I filled in the gaps with green stuff. I just have to do some minor basing and he will be done. I bought the GW 40k basing kit and well I am disappointed. It has great things for urban bases and mostly space marine/imperium related. So, for my winter and tyranid theme it does....well....nothing. I don't want to show so many urban/imperium stuff to take away from my army. I will have to use some spare stuff just to get my hormaguants themed the right way.

1 comments

You know, I never thought about that... you make a good point actually. The basing kit really is designed for "Imperial forces" if you will. I wonder what it would tkae to get some more variety in a basing kit like that.

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List