Table update

Posted in

Well I was able to buy the supplies needed to finish my ice table. That is a big relief as I will be able to finish and not have to deal with it taking up all the room in my apartment. I get to lay it off on my parents when I see them for storage. Well time to get to work. I am getting a couple models soon. I am receiving two biovores and a ravenger. That will help round out my overall list to three biovores. I also up to 4 ravengers. Getting ravengers is now on my list to make that subterranean swarm. Till next time

1 comments

How about some pics of that ice world? I'm always interested in seeing personal tables as I don't have the room for one myself and have to live through others.

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List