Moving the Models

Posted

Ok this weekend I will be moving to my new place and moving the table and models is something that I am worried about being crushed in the move. Soon after move My table will be complete as I will be able to glue it all together and get the blending/painting done to match everything. Well thats all the my progress. I should note that my camera has been in FL for about a month now since the wedding cause I left it there. The newlyweds said they would send it to me soon so I hope to continue my videos when I get the chance again?

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List