Beginnings of a bunker

Posted in




The voting is over. The winner was a bunker built into a hill of sorts. I started sketching the templates for the bunker. They are done and now I can cut them out and put them on Styrofoam to begin construction. It a very simple layout and is built for the infantry size model. I thought about making it large enough for tyranid warriors. That proved to be a much larger scale than I wanted to start out. Once I build the bunker I will create a hill around and on top of it. When it is all said and done I will post the templates and a tutorial on how to create it.

1 comments

Nice idea. I'm looking forward to seeing this come together.

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List