Top ten hobby stuff to check out: 7/12/09

Posted in

This column is about the top ten things that I viewed hobby related in the past week on the web that I want to pass along as a "must see" type of thing. Check out the video for my comments and the links to them are next to the article.

10 BTP- City of Death Completed
9 Warhammer 40K - Apocalypse 8K - Eldar, Tau VS Chaos, Necrons, Orks
8 40K Intro- Warhammer 5th edition Tutorial Series 3 Part 1
7 Making a liquid storage facility, scenery & terrain for 40k
6 Vindicator Space Marine Tactics Warhammer 40,000
5 Necrons Vs. Eldar Battle Report Warhammer 40,000
4 planetstrike-hands-on-review
3 BaCon 2009: 2 Months, 20 Tables! (Warhammer 40k)
2 Started building my new table ...
1 Iron Lords Space Marines. 2nd Company.

1 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List