Top Ten

Posted

This column is about the top ten things that I viewed hobby related in the past week on the web that I want to pass along as a "must see" type of thing. Check out the video for my comments and the links to them are next to the article.

10 BTP- Death Korps
9 800 point Warhammer Intro Game P1
8 Total War 100 Shiznaft Made the Semi-Finals Part 1
7 vlog #20 - 'ard boys 2009 battle report
6 Imperial Apocalypse Warhammer 40k Gaming Board
5 Inside Gaming Exclusive: Warhammer 40K Interview
4 GAME TABLE AND IRON SNAKES WARHAMMER 40K
3 Incoming! Space Wolves and Bastions
2 double-Bastion bash!
1 Power Tool Dip

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List