Update: Not much

Posted

Well I have very little to report. I have bought two special edition lictors off eBay to make my total three. Yes that is correct 3 special edition lictors that only came in the tyranid army box. I have plans to get three of the new lictors (just two more) and three of the deathleaper lictors. I just love each of the models. I did some minor clean up on the one biovore model I have. I want to really vary my bases with the ice and snow theme to give a wide range of themes all on the same theme. I have checking out some bases like these
or these

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List