Commisioning painting plan

Posted

I set about today to help organize and decide what order I should have things painted up. I remember when this use to be a lot easier as a teenager. I only had money to buy and then paint one unit at a time. I have over now the course of time amassed a lot of unassembled and/or unpainted models. Up until this point I had painted up what models I liked with a rough idea of using them in Apocalypse formations and/or games. Here is the list of what I had painted by MAS or is in process.

Painted
1 Broodlord
12 Genestealers with Scything Talons
1 Hive Tyrant with Bone Sword, Barbed Strangler, Toxin Sacs
1 Hive Tyrant with Wings, Scything Talons, Adrenal Glands, Toxin Sacs (in process)
1 Hive Tyrant with two Scything Talons, Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands
1 Trygon
5 Zoanthropes

Sadly after looking at the list it is dominated by HQ choices. So I decided to force myself to start rounding out the army with my new plan. Here is what I came up with.

Group 1
20 Termaguants
20 Spineguants
1 Lictor

Group 2
24 Hormaguants
5 Raveners
1 Carnifex

Group 3
20 Devilguants
1 Carnifex
5 Warriors

That is the plan as it stands. Once I get this all done I will move to planning the next group.

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Hive Mind

My photo
Maryland, United States

Current WIP

  • Artic Table
  • Bunker
  • Devilguants

Currently Reading

  • battle for the abyss

FtW Bloggers Group

Followers

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance

Bell of Lost Souls Alliance, Warhammer Blog Network

My Blog List